« Back to all items

Open Position: Senior Researcher, Assistant Professor

26 February 2019

The School of Arts (SoA) of the Catholic University of Portugal has an opening for a full-time position of assistant guest professor and integrated researcher, where 40% will be devoted to teaching and the remaining 60% to research.

Committed to the creation, study and diffusion of a manifold of artistic practices that range from animation, cinema, music, new media art and sound design, to heritage studies, conservation and restoration, the SoA fosters a close contact with different artistic practices and research dynamics.

The ideal candidate has proficiency in English, strong communication and science management skills, experience leading multidisciplinary teams, and more than five years in an area equivalent to the SoA's mission.

Deadline: 22 March 2019
To apply: email artes [a] porto.ucp.pt
For more information: click here


Address:
Stichting A Lab
Lab 105
Overhoeksplein 2
1031KS Amsterdam
The Netherlands



Phone nr. +31(0)20 330 1116
Email: info@elia-artschools.org

Office hours:
Monday - Friday from 09.00 - 17.30



Privacy Policy
supporting members
Site by Gopublic