« Back to all items
Open Position: Director of the Ecole nationale supérieure de la photographie d'Arles
The Ecole nationale supérieure de la photographie d'Arles
in France is hiring a Director.
As an actor in contemporary creation, with strong interpersonal and management skills, the candidate is known for his or her dynamism and ability to mobilize multidisciplinary teams around complex strategic research and innovation projects in the arts.The individual selected for this role will:
- Define and implement the school's pedagogical project;
- Reinforce the excellence of the educational offer and the professional integration of graduates;
- Develop the international dimension of all the school's activities and consolidate its integration at the highest level of the European higher education scheme;
- Strengthen the place of research and innovation in all the school's curricula, in partnership with research organisations and business circles, relying in particular on the collaborations undertaken within the framework of partnerships with French Universities;
- Ensure the move into the school's new buildings, the proper integration of the staff and students in these new premises and support the change of school size;
- Ensure the proper management of the establishment, in a constrained budgetary context, by developing its own resources and maintaining a high quality social dialogue
- Pay particular attention to prevention and the consideration of equality issues, diversity, moral, sexual or gender-based violence
- Define a coherent strategy between continuing training and initial training
- Finally, it will be up to the director to ensure that the move to a new premises in 2019 runs smoothly and that it is integrated into the new building in order to ensure that the 2019-2020 school year starts under the best possible conditions for both students and staff.
Further information on this role can be obtained from Mr. Christian-Lucien Martin.