« Back to all items
Open Call: International Training Programme for Arts Sector Experts at EQ-Arts
has one more spot remaining for a participant from Southern Europe to join their annual international training programme for arts sector experts. The event will take place on 13 and 14 October 2019 and will be hosted by the Politécnico de Lisboa
EQ-Arts provides a practical training designed to develop the range of competencies required by those wishing to engage in international external quality assurance processes. The format of the training is designed so as to replicate the required preparation, teamwork, report writing and intensity of workload and complexity of task associated with international quality assurance processes. From the beginning of the training through to the end, participants will be actively engaged in a simulation exercise that mirrors how they would be expected to perform in an external international QA visit.
More specifically, the training is designed to:
- familiarise participants with the ESG 2015 for Quality Assurance in the EHEA;
- engage participants in processes of evidence analysis and in the development of strategic approaches to the evaluation of internal QA processes;
- involve participants in a close simulation of an external international peer-review QA process;
- adapt the communication and teamwork skills of participants to the specific context of international external QA review processes;
- involve participants in simulated processes of the formulation and framing of recommendations and commendations.
For more details and to apply, please visit the website