« Back to all items
Open Call: Experience as a Research Method in Performing Arts
Theatre Faculty of Janáček Academy of Music and Performing Arts
in Brno, Czech Republic has an open call for proposals
for the 9th Conference of Doctoral Studies in Theatre Practice and Theory on the topic of Experience as a Research Method in Performing Arts.
The conference will be held from 22 – 23 November 2019 in Brno, Czech Republic.
Possible topics include (but are not limited to)
- The identity of students of doctoral programmes in performing arts.
- The position of performing art academies and related institutions among the universities.
- The limits and methods of “artistic research”.
- The development of young artists.
- Difference between information, knowledge, and skill.
- Looking for new vehicles of expression.
- Dramaturgy versus curatorships.
- Ph.D. in the time of globalization.
The deadline to submit is 19 May 2019
Visit this page
to find out more, or to register as a speaker, click here