« Back to all items
New Creative Europe Call 2020
The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency
(EACEA) of the European Commission has opened a new call for collaborative projects.
Smaller scale projects, with a minimum of three participating institutes/organisations in different European countries, can apply for up to 200.000 euros; while larger scale projects with at least six participating institutes/organisations, can apply for up to 2.000.000 euros.
Project activities should start between 1 September and 15 December 2020, and be in line with (a selection of) the following priorities:
- Promote the transnational mobility of artists and professionals with a view to enabling them to cooperate internationally and to internationalise their careers
- Strengthen audience development and improve access to European cultural and creative works with a particular focus on children, young people, people with disabilities and underrepresented groups
- Improve capacity by developing new skills for cultural professionals and promoting innovative approaches to creation, new and innovative models of revenue, management and marketing for the cultural sectors, in particular as regards the digital shift
- Contribute to the social integration of migrants and refugees by enhancing intercultural dialogue, promote shared EU values and mutual understanding and respect for other cultures
- As a legacy to the European Year of Culture Heritage 2018, raise awareness of common history and values, and reinforce a sense of belonging to a common European space.
The deadline to apply for European Cooperation Projects 2020 is 27 November 2019
at 17.00 (CET/CEST).
More information about the call, application process and application criteria can be found here