« Back to all items
Join ITAC - the international network for participatory artists
Join ITAC - the International Network for Participatory artists. Subscribe to the network for free!
The International Teaching Artist Collaborative—the first worldwide network of artists who work in community and educational settings. Through international conferences, projects, and social media, this Collaborative builds a global community, cultivating excellence in teaching artistry. The ITAC Collaborative creates connectivity, visibility, stature, support, and value for participatory artistic practice across the world.
If you work in participatory settings, ITAC wants to connect with you! Subscibe below to join this movement of Teaching Artists around the world.
Engage with ITAC...
You can engage with ITAC, the first international network of participatory artists, in a number of ways from signing up to our mailing list, to leading international field building projects. Whatever your art form or experience, ITAC wants to connect with you!
What you can do:
As a subscriber you'll receive:
- Updates of news and funding opportunities from ITAC's sector around the world
- A platform to connect with colleagues around the world
- The opportunity to participate in ITAC's monthly online Think Tanks
- An invitation to apply to lead or join upcoming global projects
- The first notifications about upcoming ITAC conferences and events
- The ability to contribute to the development of an international movement
Social Media: @ITAC_Collab
To subscribe to ITAC now, click here