ELIA – European League of Institutes of the Arts (KVK Amsterdam 40537096) is a globally connected European network that provides a dynamic platform for professional exchange and development in higher arts education. ELIA is an association registered under Dutch law with our main office at Beulingstraat 8, 1017BA Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
With over 250 members in 47 countries, it represents some 300.000 students in all art disciplines. Its cross-disciplinary quality makes ELIA unique as a network. ELIA advocates for higher arts education by empowering and creating new opportunities for its members and facilitating the exchange of good practices. ELIA collaborates with partner networks around the world.
To accomplish its mission, ELIA brings together individuals and legal entities around its main objectives:
- strengthening the position of higher arts education;
- supporting the free development of education in the arts;
- promoting the arts as a central contributor to social and economic development;
- encouraging cultural diversity and foster communication between cultures.
More about ELIA and its objectives can be found under the Strategic Focus
ELIA’s aims are primarily realised through events, projects and initiatives with and for our Members
; the dissemination of relevant information through our website, social media and newsletters for and to our Members
- ELIA is responsible for the handling of your personal data on its website. We do not disclose your email address to any third party, except to our database hosting providers, which are compliant with the GDPR.
- Your personal data (first name, last name, organisation, country and email) that are collected in connection to subscriptions to our newsletters (ELIA’s Newsletter, ELIA’s Newsflash) and/or our invitations to events and projects are only saved for as long as you are a subscriber. When you unsubscribe, you no longer receive updates from us. You may easily and in any moment unsubscribe by clicking on the Unsubscribe button in all ELIA Newsletters or by sending us an email at email@example.com.
- You have the right to demand information about what personal data ELIA has collected about you and information on the purpose that the data is used. You also have the right to get the incomplete and wrong information corrected, removed or blocked. Use our contact information to get in touch with us to utilise these rights.