EQ-Arts is an arts sector-specific, cross-border quality assurance and enhancement agency.
EQ-Arts supports higher arts education institutions by providing external reviews of and consultancy on their internal quality assurance and enhancement processes. The aim of EQ-Arts’ procedures is to promote a strong quality culture across the sector that is attuned to the specificities of Higher Arts Education.
EQ-Arts is operated and driven by a group of trained and highly experienced international peer quality experts from higher arts education.
EQ-Arts is a fully independent foundation that was created by, and operated under, the aegis of ELIA until 2015.
EQ-Arts currently offers
- Formal Assessment
- Enhancement peer reviews
- Expert Training
- Institutional and Programme Consultancy
- a trusted partner of a number of national Quality Assurance Agencies;
- collaborating with its sister QAE agency MusiQuE;
- an ENQA Affiliate;
- recognised by the EUA;
- currently working on obtaining EQAR status and hopes to achieve this by the end of 2018, after which EQ-Arts will be able to offer formal accreditation;
- partnering in European Projects related to the 3rd cycle in arts education, such as Creator Doctus and PhAD.
EQ-Arts has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with