Call for ARTISTS!!
NE©XT Accelerator RESIDENCY
Deadline for Applications: 20 January 2016
Programme Dates: 1 April – 30 June 2016
During the Netherlands Presidency of the Council of the European Union, ELIA is hosting a Residency for Emerging Artists.
Send in your submission for this Last-Minute CALL!
As part of the NE©XT Accelerator project, ELIA is looking for 5 talented emerging artists for a special residency in Amsterdam for a period of 3 months (1 April – 30 June 2016).
The selected artists receive free accommodation and travel costs for the period of time indicated and will be joining the project Europe by People.
What does ELIA Offers?
- Accommodation in Amsterdam for a period of 3 months, between 1 April and 30 June 2016;
- Travel costs from and to any city in Europe for the 5 selected artists;
- Access to the project Europe by People, The Future of Everyday Living will look into contemporary social issues through arts and design.
- An international multidisciplinary platform for the artists to work with professionals, educational institutions and students;
- Mentoring from an international group of experts in all artistic disciplines, which will support the artists in their creative and career development;
- Freedom to develop an artistic process or project in the context offered.
The Artists’ Profile
ELIA is looking for talented emerging artists recently graduated from a higher arts institution (preferably an ELIA member institution) in any artistic discipline.
Do you Want to Know More? View the Call Online!
If you are interested, please send a motivation letter and a CV/Portfolio to Barbara Revelli at firstname.lastname@example.org