NEU NOW 2014
12-16 November 2014
65 artworks from 23 countries
The ELIA NEU NOW Festival is an innovative international platform and showcase for talented graduating students and recent graduates (within one year of graduation) – of Higher Arts Education Institutions and Universities across Europe and beyond – to present themselves to a wide international audience.
The ELIA NEU NOW Festival is:
- an online and a live event that promotes artistic excellence through cutting edge presentations and activities;
- an opportunity for selected emerging artists to show their work, meet each other, and create new international partnerships;
- a space where informed audiences, producers, and curators can see the most excellent artists and innovative projects coming from art schools and universities across Europe and beyond;
- a forum where artists, producers, curators, cultural operators, and policy makers can discuss future developments in the arts and share views on the cultural role of higher arts education institutions;
- a means of presenting a new international generation of upcoming artists to the attention of a wide audience.
Want to discover what NEU NOW is all about? Visit the full festival website of NEU NOW 2014 at www.neunow.com to discover all of this year's projects and watch the trailer from the 2013 LIVE edition in Amsterdam:
NEU NOW Festival LIVE Amsterdam 2013: Trailer from ELIA on Vimeo.
Screencap Image Credit: Laura Wagner / Steffi Schöne from 'Selbstportrait mit Zunge' by Laura Wagner (laurawagner.eu/)