When submitting the registration form, you will be asked to pay your participation fee online.
Participation fees can be paid with the following payment types:
- Credit Card (Mastercard, Maestro, Visa, American Express)
- SOFORT Banking (SOFORT Banking is a popular payment method in Germany and is also used in 10 countries)
- PayPal (Worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers. You can use this payment method if you have a PayPal account)
- iDEAL (The iDEAL platform combines the online banking systems of 10 of the largest Dutch banks - ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, Bunq, ING, Knab, Rabobank, RegioBank, SNS Bank, Triodos Bank and van Lanschot)
- Bancontact (Bancontact uses a physical debit card that is connected to a Belgian checking account)
- Bank transfer (By selecting this option, an invoice will be sent to your e-mail and you will be asked to complete the payment by the due date.)
ELIA uses a trusted online payment provider Mollie. For more information please refer to Mollie Online Payment Terms and Conditions
If you are having problems with the payment, you can also contact ELIA Conference Manager Janja Ferenc at janja.ferenc[at]elia-artschools.org for further assistance.