« Back to all items
First day at the ELIA office
Dear ELIA members,
All the best from Amsterdam where I am enjoying my first day at the ELIA office. I have worked with Carla Delfos in the past weeks on a smooth transition and the time has now come for me to really get to work.
Here is a little film of how my day started!
One of my top priorities in the coming months will be to get to know you, our members. I will be keen to find out what is of importance to you – in your own work, but also when it comes to ELIA. It will be impossible for me to meet everyone right away, which is why I prepared five questions for you:
- What is the single most important reason for your institution to be a member of ELIA?
- Which three things would you not change about ELIA?
- Which three things would you change about ELIA?
- Is there something missing about ELIA that you would add?
- Would you appreciate a phone call or meeting at some point with me to share your thoughts about ELIA?
You can respond to these questions by replying to info[at]elia-artschools.org.
Thank you so much for starting the conversation! I look forward to working with you all and meeting you ‘live’ as soon as possible.